New York, July 19. 2022, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Global Acne Treatment Market, By Therapeutic Class, By Formulation, By Type, By Acne Type, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06293060/?utm_source=GNW
The global acne treatment market is expected to grow at an impressive CAGR during the forecast period, 2023-2027. Acne is a skin condition where dead skin cells, debris, and dust clog the sebaceous glands and hair follicles on the surface of the skin.
Acne vulgaris, another name for the disease, has four main causes: inflammation, propionibacterium bacteria, excessive sebum production and hyperkeratinization.
Factors such as severe social stigma associated with acne, increasing public awareness of cosmetic acne treatments, and increased accessibility of these treatments are driving the demand for the global acne treatment market. Also, the adoption of unhealthy eating habits and increasing pollution levels that increase the level of dirt, dust and pollutants in the environment increase the instances of acne in individuals.
The global acne treatment market is segmented into therapeutic class, formulation, type, acne type, distribution channel, regional distribution and competitive landscape. Based on therapeutic class, the market is fragmented into retinoids, antibiotics, hormonal drugs, anti-inflammatories, chemical peels, and others.
Antibiotics are expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period, 2023-2027. Their high efficacy in managing exudate and increasing approvals in acne treatment are driving the demand for the segment.
Based on the type of acne, the market is divided into cystic acne, post-surgical/wound acne, comedonal acne, and inflammatory acne. Inflammatory acne is expected to capture the highest market share during the forecast period 2023-2027.
Inflammatory acne is a skin disorder that occurs when pores get clogged tightly under the skin. The condition gets worse if germs start growing inside these lesions, which makes the affected area of skin red and swollen.
Rising incidence of inflammatory acne cases globally is driving the demand for the segment.
Major market players operating in the global acne treatment market are Novan Inc., Vyome Biosciences Pvt. Ltd., Foamix Pharmaceuticals Ltd., BioPharmX Corporation, Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Hegde & Hegde Pharmaceutica LLP, Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Cipla Ltd., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, Stiefel Laboratories Inc., Galderma SA, Lumenis Ltd., Cutera, Inc., Alma Lasers Ltd, among others.
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2017-2020
Base year: 2021
Estimated year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Goal of the study:
• To analyze historical market size growth of the global acne treatment market from 2017 to 2021.
• Estimate and forecast the global Acne Treatment market size from 2022E to 2027F and the growth rate till 2027F.
• Classify and forecast the global acne treatment market based on therapeutic class, formulation, type, type of acne, distribution channel, regional distribution and competitive landscape.
• Identify the dominant region or segment in the global acne treatment market.
• Identify drivers and challenges of the global acne treatment market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global acne treatment market.
• Identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the global acne treatment market.
• To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global acne treatment market.
The analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst searched for a list of companies around the world.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. During the interviews, the respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include companies that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst has looked at the presence of all major players across the world.
The analyst calculated the global acne treatment market size using a bottom-up approach, in which data from various end-user segments was recorded and forecasted for the coming years. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data from these services to derive an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Acne drug manufacturers, end users, service providers and other stakeholders
• Distributors and suppliers of acne treatment products and other stakeholders
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to the acne treatment market
• Market research and consulting firms
The study is helpful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as vendors, end users, etc., besides enabling them to form investment strategies and to capitalize on market opportunities.
In this report, the global acne treatment market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global acne treatment market, by therapeutic class:
o Hormonal drugs
o Anti-inflammatory drugs
o Chemical peels
• Global acne treatment market, by formulation:
o Topical medications
o Oral medications
• Global acne treatment market, by type:
o Prescription drugs
o Over-the-counter medications
• Global acne treatment market, by type of acne:
o Cystic acne
o Post-surgical acne/wound
o Comedonal acne
o Inflammatory acne
• Global acne treatment market, by distribution channel:
o Retail stores
o Pharmacies and Drug Stores
• Global acne treatment market, by region:
o North America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global acne treatment market.
With the given market data, we offer customizations based on the specific needs of a business. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of other market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06293060/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.