The body care brand founded by women continues its plant-based revolution with targeted skincare solutions for anti-aging, acne and eczema
LYON, Col., September 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Herbal Body Care Brand Sierra Sage Herbs, Green Goo®, is pleased to announce the launch of its new Plants for Your Face & Body skincare collection. Developed to target a range of skin conditions and concerns including acne, eczema, sun damage, wrinkles, dry skin and psoriasis, Green Goo’s Plants for Your Face & Body collection is produced using the brand’s proprietary lipid infusion process. Rather than using harsh chemicals or pre-made extracts, Green Goo infuses medicinal herbs and whole plants into rich, nourishing organic essential oils to maximize purity and elevate the healing properties of its products.
The newly introduced Collection of plants for your face and body understand :
- The Moisturizing Collection
- Moisturizing cleanser for face and body (4 fl. oz.) – A daily moisturizing cleanser, using a balanced blend of Calendula, Lavender, and Jojoba to replenish and enrich skin, leaving it clean and glowing without clogging pores (MSRP $24.99)
- Face & Body Hydrating Serum (1 fl. oz.) – A unique combination of pomegranate oil, vitamin E oil, jojoba oil, frankincense and rose oil that absorbs easily, hydrates and leaves skin with a glow fee (MSRP $34.99)
- Face & Body Repair Serum (1 fl. oz.) – A replenishing formulation enhanced by a potent blend of Jasmine, Blue Chamomile, Rosehip, and Jojoba, which helps repair skin from sun damage and scarring, and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (MSRP $34.99)
- Moisturizing night stick (0.6 oz.) – A nighttime hydrating blend of blue chamomile, rosehip, aloe vera and vitamin E that helps relieve puffy eyes, dark spots, fine lines and scars, while improving skin tone. elasticity and firmness of the skin (MSRP $9.99)
- The Acne collection
- Acne face and body cleanser (4 fl. oz.) – Non-toxic alternative to alcohol-based washes, an oil-based cleanser fortified with a naturally protective and astringent blend of lavender, cedarwood, chamomile and juniper to calm and clear pores for a healthy complexion (MSRP $24.99)
- Roll On Acne Spot Treatment (0.34 fl. oz.) – Made with pure essential oils of Juniper, Cedarwood and Lavender, a clean, herbal substitute for chemical-laden, over-drying wipes and ointments, providing relief targeted and soothing to people prone to acne and irritated skin (MSRP $11.99)
- The Eczema Collection
- Face and body wash against eczema (4 fl. oz.) – A calming, soothing, non-drying cleanser, enhanced with a combination of Calendula, Yarrow, and Chamomile, that replenishes and nourishes your skin, and gently dissolves dirt and makeup without smearing them. harmful and depleting chemicals found in common washes and soaps (MSRP $24.99)
- Eczema Dry Skin Stick (0.6 oz.) – A revolutionary, portable jumbo stick, enhanced by a potent blend of nutrient-rich calendula, yarrow, red clover and elderflower, which helps relieve symptoms associated with chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, as well as dry skin, chapped hands and feet, and windburn (MSRP $9.99)
“Our new skincare collection was born from practitioners looking for non-toxic alternatives to treat chronic and acute skin conditions, and we now have hospitals and facilities across the country recommending our products to their patients. looking for head-to-toe body care regimens.” said the CEO and co-founder of Sierra Sage Herbs Jodi Scott. “Ultimately, we hope this collection will serve anyone looking to make lifestyle changes to nourish their skin healthily. This is really just the beginning for Green Goo to challenge the way we think and ‘use body care products.’
The Plants for Your Face & Body collection is currently available on GreenGoo.com.
About Sierra Sage Herbs
Committed to producing the finest all-natural herbal skincare products, Sierra Sage Herbs, a Creso Pharma subsidiary, is on a mission to spread good, drive change and redefine natural body care. Founded in 2008 by sisters Jodi and Jen Scott and their mother, Kathy Scottthe company’s natural product brands, cruelty-free and produced in the UNITED STATESto understand Green Goo®, Good Goo®and Southern Butter®. These brands are sold at more than 100,000 retail outlets in the United States, including Whole Foods, Walmart, Amazon, Target.com, CVS, Walgreen’s, Rite Aid, Albertsons, and Kroger, among others. Certified B Corp, Sierra Sage Herbs aligns and partners with charities, aid organizations and causes both in United States and around the world. To learn more, visit: www.sierrasageherbs.com.
SOURCE Sierra Sage Herbs