The campaign consists of a 10% discount on the main easy and body aesthetic treatments the first week of each month from March to August
The Aesthetic Medicine Service of HCB Hospitals, in HCB Benidorm and HCB Calpe, offers its patients the “Beauty Week” offering a 10% discount on its main treatments, both face and body.
Dr. Elena Koroleva, head of the service, has chosen the most requested treatments at this time of year to facilitate access to her consultation, both at the HCB Benidorm center and at the HCB Calpe center.
This campaign includes discount periods applicable only the first week of each month; from March to August in selected cures.
- facial mesotherapy with vitamins: luminosity effect, firming, hydration, treatment and prevention of aging of the face, neck and décolleté.
- Correction of expression lines from the forehead, between the eyebrows, the eyes (crow’s feet).
- Biorevitalization: deep hydration, cell regeneration with lifting effect, firmness and reduction of superficial wrinkles on the face, neck and décolleté; treatment and prevention of the signs of aging of the face, neck and décolleté.
- Dermal fillers: correction of moderate and deep wrinkles, replacement of contours and lost volumes of the face, treatment of fine wrinkles on the face, neck and décolleté.
- Mentoplasty and rhinoplasty without surgery.
- lip augmentation with hyaluronic acid.
- Tensioning wires: treatment of flaccidity and face lift natural effect without surgery.
- Peeling: hyperpigmentation, melasma, stretch marks and atrophic scars from chicken pox and acne.
- Body mesotherapy, lipolyticanti cellulite firming, draining, detoxifying.
- intralipotherapy for the reduction of localized body fat.
- tension wirestreatment of sagging, lifting, firming of the body (neckline, arms, stomach, legs, buttocks).
The Aesthetic Medicine Department of HCB Hospitals works according to the Quality of Care and Patient Safety standards of the entire group and in a medical environment with specialists and qualified health personnel.
Of the 122 students trained in the HM Hospitals Group, 98.5 percent passed…